Saturday, May 3, 2014

Emily + April | Peru







Meet Emily and her sister, April. Emily is one of the most beautiful people I know, inside and out! She and I know each other from residence life at Meredith (go evens!) and has been faithfully reading my blog and sending me encouraging emails for years! She is one of my most favorite people to keep up with. We’ve both recently made the switch from upper ed to elementary, and she is a super cute librarian (with a super cute book dress!) and has landed a wonderful job here in Raleigh. I had such a fun time catching up with her and visiting with her sister, they are just so much fun to hang out with and reminded me so much of my sister and I. April is a nurse and so is my sister! Em, thank you so much for ALWAYS being such a great source of encouragement and for your support for my trip to Peru! I am so grateful for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment